How to maintain the scraper chip conveyor from several aspects?
(1) There is no welding of the nose, tail, transition groove and bridge. The verticality tolerance of the centering plates on both sides of the rack shall n
one. Scraper chip conveyor head, tail drive
(1) There is no welding of the nose, tail, transition groove and bridge. The verticality tolerance of the centering plates on both sides of the rack shall not exceed 2 mm. The positioning surface and the hole of the transmission mounted on the frame meet the requirements of the technical documents.
(2) The connection between the headstock, the tailstock and the transition slot should be strict. The upper, lower, left and right staggered shall not exceed 3mm.
(3) The chain linker is firmly connected and the wear must not exceed 6mm. When it is over, it can be repaired by electric welding or thermal spraying.
(4) The overall sprocket assembly and blind shaft installation meet the requirements of the technical documents. When using the split sprocket structure, the half drum and half sprocket combination gap should meet the design requirements, generally in the range of 1 to 3 mm.
(5) The blade shaft and the tail shaft of the scraper chip conveyor are flexible, and there is no possibility of jamming.
Second. Scraper chip conveyor mechanical transmission
1. The dimensional accuracy, roughness, center distance of each shaft hole of the casing and the geometrical tolerance of each hole shall comply with the requirements of the technical documents.
2. The threaded holes, positioning holes and table on the casing and the coupling cover are in accordance with the requirements of the technical documents.
3. The bearing has no obvious signs of wear and the clearance meets the requirements.
4. The fastener has no obvious plastic deformation.
5. Each part has no damage, no obvious signs of wear and deformation.
6. Seals and organic hoses are all updated.
7. When disassembling the scraper chip conveyor, all parts must be carefully cleaned, no rust spots, and there must be no dirt in the casing.
8. The transmission parts are installed and adjusted to meet the requirements of the technical documents.
9. The reducer is filled with lubricating oil as specified. The fluid coupling is used as a pressure test and injected into a medium of the specified variety and volume.
10. Brake disc, coupling and coupler dynamic balance test meet the requirements of technical documents.
11. There is no leakage of the reducer and sprocket assembly. The cooling and lubrication devices are complete and intact, and there is no leakage.
12. After the installation is completed, the manpower test will not be blocked.
three. Scraper chip conveyor sprocket, tongue plate, chain splitter
1. The sprocket tooth surface should be free of cracks or severe wear. The maximum wear of the sprocket bearing horizontal circular chain: when the pitch is ≤22mm, it should not exceed 5mm; when the pitch is ≥22mm, it should not exceed 6mm (available horizontal circle) The chain is placed on the sprocket and the distance between the upper surface of the ring chain and the hub is checked.
2. The sprocket must not have axial movement. The gap between the double-side chain sprocket and the two sides of the frame should meet the design requirements, generally not more than 5mm.
3. There is no deformation of the guard plate and the chain splitter, and there is no card collision during operation. The tongue shall not have cracks and the maximum wear shall not exceed 20% of the original thickness.
4. The material and dimensions of the elastic elements and shear pins of the coupling should conform to the technical documents.
5. The protective cover has no cracks, no deformation, and the connection is firm.
Four. Scraper chip conveyor body
(1) The bending deformation of the scraper shall not exceed 5 mm. The length of the medium double-chain and medium single-chain scraper shall not exceed 10 mm.
(2) The elongation of the ring chain shall not exceed 2% of the design length. The diameter of the link should not be more than 1-2 mm.
(3) When assembling the old chain, the chains with the same degree of wear should be assembled to ensure the length of the chain is consistent.
(4) Bolts and nuts for connecting the scraper and the chain must be of the same type and specifications.
(1) The plane deformation of the chute shall not exceed 4 mm.
(2) Welds shall not be welded, and the wear of the middle and bottom plates shall not exceed 30% of the design thickness (local not exceeding 50%).
(3) The connection between the chute and the transition trough shall not exceed 2mm on the upper and lower sides and 4mm on the left and right.
(4) There is no curling on the joint of the chute.
(5) The chute joints shall not be welded or broken. The joint hole wear is not more than 10% of the original design.
(6) The width of the upper and lower edges of the chute groove shall not exceed 5 mm.
(7) The sealing plate of the chute shall not be obviously deformed.
Machine chip chip machine common problems and solutions